TORRES joins Spanish Olympic Diving Team...But NICE ONE UTD

Sponsored Links
Jesus lads you both hav ut good, you want to live near those thick giordies and even thicker mackems!!! Lol

Sponsored Links
London the only place to be! U must joking Snico, its full of cockneys, give me the North anytime were more friendlier a lived in Oxford for 4 years it tuk me 3 to get accepted!

London the only place to be! U must joking Snico, its full of cockneys, give me the North anytime were more friendlier a lived in Oxford for 4 years it tuk me 3 to get accepted!

I was being sarcastic rais4uk! :LOL:

Its the biggest dump in the country :LOL:

Spacecat how can you call anyone for diving you have Nani in your team lol

Torres deserved the card for diving but Chelsea should have had a pen - don't say oh about time we had some luck a pen is a pen no matter what

Torres deserved the card for diving but Chelsea should have had a pen - don't say oh about time we had some luck a pen is a pen no matter what

NANI doesnt dive he gets tripped quite a lot at pace though

DROGBA was the king of the divers and still regularly goes down quicker than SNICO on a sailor at every oppurtunity

As for the pen Chelsea won the league last year by one point and gained 2 for a blatantly offside goal so forgive me for not shedding a tear

DROGBA was the king of the divers and still regularly goes down quicker than SNICO on a sailor at every oppurtunity

As for the pen Chelsea won the league last year by one point and gained 2 for a blatantly offside goal so forgive me for not shedding a tear

You could actually be an ok person to have a debate with, shame you have to be a keyboard warrior and insult people!

And as for NANI getting tripped......please take your Man United sunglasses off and actually watch a game, hes the biggest diver in the league by a long way now!

UY

You could actually be an ok person to have a debate with, shame you have to be a keyboard warrior and insult people!

And as for NANI getting tripped......please take your Man United sunglasses off and actually watch a game, hes the biggest diver in the league by a long way now!

I suppose when that thug carragher cut him to the bone and injured him for the second time he was diving eh?

UY

I suppose when that thug carragher cut him to the bone and injured him for the second time he was diving eh?

Was that the tackle just before Rafeal went in 2 footed to Lucas and could have ended his career.....or did you just forget that one?

Forgot that game was televised so probably one of the games you actually watched....If pundits, fans and other managers agree that NANI is a diver, then who are you to argue?

Sponsored Links
Back