Tory party rebels to be kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Tory MPs voted against the government to prevent huge damage to this country
Possibly in the process,,,causing more damage to the country.more delay.more EU.more uncertainty...Politicians are elected to carry out our wish..brexit..

Let's explore this.

The MP sees the result of the referendum was 52:48 for leave. Ok.

During the following months, the MP talks to his constituents in his surgery and on the street.

He notices that a large proportion of leavers state reasons such as "Don't like Germans", "Don't want to be run by unelected faceless bureaucrats in a dictatorship", "Too many Pakistanis here", "Polish bloke pinched a job I didn't want", "Bring back the empire" not to mention the classic "Rofl,,,feck u..,,we leaving".
Whereas most of the remainers state things like "It's better to be in a large group for businesses to prosper and compete with the rest of the world" and other similar reasoned arguments.

Or he could read sites like this and determine which group knows more about what they are talking about.

Mmmm. What would you do?

Sponsored Links
Democracy in action, not!

Disagree with the boss, and you're fired!

Sounds more like North Korea. We should have a sweepstake on the first MP to be thrown in jail for disagreeing with Herr Boris.

Insults simply indicate youve lost the argument.

If arent tall enough, you cant come on the ride (y)
Sorry notch seems theres no space left on your ego ride I'll wait until you get off :LOL:

Ok this is laughable.

So Hilary Benn talking about putting the country first ensuring the bill for no deal is pushed through.. you mean the deal to ensure this doesn't end with the Tories leading the way to brexit.

And then after all this time no they dont want a GE now but wait the SNP do I see cracks.. what if Bojo gets his majority as he has various means and various goals posts depending.

And then what..YouGov and alot of public reaction really doesn't want Corbyn which is understandable.

Oh dear oh dear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back