Tory party rebels to be kicked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry notch seems theres no space left on your ego ride I'll wait until you get off :LOL:
Festive really is awfully funny (y)

what a great guy, its seems surprising he understands so little about Brexit.

It would be great if he could make a Brexit post that is true...one day.

Sponsored Links
Festive really is awfully funny (y)

what a great guy, its seems surprising he understands so little about Brexit.

It would be great if he could make a Brexit post that is true...one day.
Yawn! next..

Sponsored Links
So, if a majority wanted to destroy the country, what would an MP have to do?

Fight! We had one civil war already that divided the nation, cities, families. Brexit is becoming very similar. In fact, wasn't the first proroguing of parliament at the time of the civil war?

"But Ireland was destroyed. The Army stopped MPs entering Parliament. Millions suffered with starvation and disease as a small nubbin of zealots on both sides battled it out with sword, cannon and proto-propaganda." Fleet Street Fox, Mirror

Not much has changed really.

Tory party rebels to be kicked out

sacked.png

As Boris Johnson threatens to sack disloyal MPs, one woman wishes she’d thought of that

How many Conservative voters are actually up in arms at their MPs being kicked out? I see a lot of remainiacs and lib lab noise. I do see a chance for some of them to be allowed back in if the voter demographics works in BJs favour.

I hear the whip will be reinstated for them willing to show some allegiance to Boris :whistle:

I hear the whip will be reinstated for them willing to show some allegiance to Boris :whistle:
Ah, the 'bend over and how far would you like to shove it' bunch...

Funnily enough there are no takers...

It's heartening to see that at least a few tories have principles!

How many Conservative voters are actually up in arms at their MPs being kicked out? I see a lot of remainiacs and lib lab noise. I do see a chance for some of them to be allowed back in if the voter demographics works in BJs favour.

All the ones that dont want no deal.

Probably millions.

They will only be allowed back in if they dont vote for the bill.

As Ken Clarke said: I am part of the Conservative party. Boris Johnsons team are now the Brexit party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back