Toshiba lcd tv sound

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The sound on the tv goes off after 3/4 hours,switching the tv off for a minute then back on and the sound works for 10/15 minutes then goes off again....

Sponsored Links
Your TV is faulty. Did you have a specific question such as "where can I get it repaired?"

Depends on your definition of "easy". Have you an electronics workshop equipped with suitable diagnostics equipment and tools? What electronics repair knowledge and experience have you?

Sponsored Links
Nope cant say i have,reckon i will just go buy another one in the morning

It may be possible to get a refund or have the TV repair paid for by the seller - even if it's out of guarantee. Worth checking out the Sale of Goods Act 1979 before spending your own dosh.

Yeah i know its faulty i wondered if there was an easy fix

I often wonder what the asker is expecting when they mention easy fix?

Are they expecting us to say "Oh yes, just press this button and that button on the remote control and it will magically repair all broken components without lifting a soldering iron or replacing a part." :rolleyes: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back