Total idiot newbie here!!!

heeelllooo slipncut and welcome :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Regarding CS blades, mine says 185x24x20. What does this mean, please

185 == blade size[diamater]7.25" 24 teeth 20mm shaft bore

set your circular saw up so no more than one tooth sticks through
make shure the wood is well supported and clamped
a batton on the good side gives you the best results if you wander off line you just retrace and cut again holding close to the batton

practice on scrap or non important wood first by far the easiest for small amount is the guide supplied [usualy]sometimes if you not carefull the guide fence may start to act like a pivot point so i suggest with the work firmly secure you pay particular attencion to making shure the guide doesnt leave the edge make shure you are standing comfortably not over reaching or trying to cut cackhanded if its not comfortable try cutting from the other end

good luck :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Big all.

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for the info. Much appreciated. :D

Freddie:
Yes, Henley, Alcester, Warwick, all around there is "my territory."

Anyhow, it's 23:58, and I must be up by 05:00, so I'm off.

G'night folks! :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh good night slipncut
[hope you dont do circumcisions ]:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
I get a lot of people bringing me jobs like this which I can do in 2 minutes in my workshop, and more safely and accurately than using handtools. I'm sure someone will do this cut for you for a fiver and do it while you wait.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back