Towerstat RF problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just installed a new Towerstat RF on my combi boiler but seem to have a problem when it tries to turn the heating on.

I have set the temperature above the room temp and the transmitter switches to having a turning fan ... but the recevier then displays both red and green lights for a split second and clicks, then both turn off for a fraction of a second before coming back on again ... etc ...

There is a clicking which I guess is the relay turning on , but what could be causing it to turn off immediately?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
s'ok ... fixed it ... the diagram wasn't very clear and I had wired it in slightly wrong ..

d'oh!!

what was the problem on this to which connectors did you put the black wires as im thinking of getting one

No point asking him, it was 18 months ago!

Why don't you start a proper thread, telling people what boiler you have, and asking how to connect the stat?

Another suggestion. Why don't you buy a quality stat that won't give you loads of grief (yes, it will cost more), something like a Honeywell?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back