TP-Link with both Tapo and Kasa units, and using door bell.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday it told me I can now use both Kasa and Tapo with the same app. Both have built in bell, so seemed good idea to have both ring and put the hubs in different rooms. However instead of door bell I in error selected the I need help 1696655138758.pngthe only way I could find to remove this was to reset the button. Last time this page 1696655386175.pnghad a further option, the last option was door bell, but it seems to have gone, looking on the internet it talks about using smart actions, and I found this1696655697212.png which seems to set door bell although not tested as rest of family in bed and it shows this Screenshot_20231007_061623_Tapo.jpgbut I can't seem to find how to get it to ring both hubs, any ideas? Tryed this morning one hub is now ringing again, but not both.

Sorted, but I'll leave it up as may help others. Screenshot_20231007_170929_Tapo.jpgI have one small problem left, the phone app has upgraded, but the tablet and PC have not, so can only use phone now.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back