Tracking down Delonghi radiator bracket spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got some standard K1 Delonghi rads back in 2010 and they came with 'Easyfit' type brackets. I managed to lose the clip, bolt and threaded plate (see picture) from the top of one bracket - and Delonghi say they are discontinued. I know I can remove the rad and fit two new brackets but it seems a waste. Any idea where I can get these items as spares? Had a root around ebay but no luck.

Sponsored Links
Do you have any good mates, who work in engineering, they should be able to knock you up something to do the job if you give them a sample.

I don't, but I will try the local engineers if I get stuck. I was hoping I could just find someone with spares or old stock. The couple of Delonghi sites I have contacted were not even aware they sell/make any non-oil filled radiators :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back