Trade-in values

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have access to a Glass's guide for vans. Trying to find the trade-in value of a 2005 Citroen Dispatch 1.9 815kg Enterprise, Arctic Grey, with 23,500 miles on the clock. MOT to April 09. It's in pretty good nick if I say so myself.
I know I can use Parkers website but is there any point if the trade go by Glass's.
Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I thought Glass's had been available to the public for some years now. You could have a look at this. Seems to reckon that the Citroen Despatch was not available prior to 2007. Is the one you are looking at an import or been subject to a re-registration?

L_plate. That's the most recent version of the Dispatch released in 07. Mine is the previous model. I've looked at Glass's online. Doesn't seem to be a facility for checking van prices.

Sponsored Links

Just an idea, but do a search on eBay using past auctions (you need to log in to do this) and see if any similar vans have sold - if so, for what price.

A lot of traders buy stock from eBay, so they don't pay over the odds and if a similar van has sold it'll give you a fairly accurate guide as to what yours is worth.

If selling, try selling on eBay . You might be surprised just how much you get, especially if the vehicle is 'needed' . I sold a car last year - knew it was worth about £400, so put it on a 7-day listing with a 99p start price ..... sold for £740 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

With the current credit crunch am afraid book prices are out the window at the moment, as said look in auto trader ebay etc.

Back