Traffic Cops show on Beeb 1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw this tonight?

A lorry driver was arrested in a layby in Warrington having exhibited strange behaviour and flashed at some girls.

The police arrived, opened the cab door and found a bloke wearing tights, tan boots and a gold thong.

Needless to say he was reluctant to come out of the cab........I wonder why?

What a hoot!!

Adam, you didn't tell me you were a wagon driver, mate!!!!!!

Some of the programme dealt with arresting drunks. Aren't they obstructive, arguementative and violent?

All I want to do when ****ed is giggle a huge amount and fall over.....

Sponsored Links
Strange Northern custom.

In the same blue vein ... anyone see Bridgette climb out of the jacuzzi a coupla nights back, in that big bro fing ? Just who put the t it in Bridgette ? Woo Hoo ;) ;)

That was hilarious with the lorry driver. Was awfully impressed as well with the way the copper arrested that lad outside the garage for gobbing it. Headlock and your coming with me sunshine.........fair play to the copper! :)

that reminds me of when i was working in the cell block during the shoreham animal protests in 1994. I was in volved in looking after the prisoners once they were bought in (usually lots on a nightly basis as the protests went on) The met were called in as support as the protest got so large. I booked in one prisoner and was overseeing him while he was on the phone to his solicitor, his words were as follows:
" yeah ive been nicked for a breach of the peace"
"yeah i know it was my fault and theres not much you can do"
"yeah yeah i know, but what upset me was the way the met copper nicked me after i had a go at him"
"yeah well he grabbed me by the balls when he nicked me"
"well i wouldnt have minded but he didnt let go until we got to the police station!"

I couldnt help wincing in sympathy as its an 8 mile drive from shoreham to brighton!!!

Sponsored Links
what about the pratt in a lotus nearly losing it on a dodgy bend?the thing is the copper must have done a 3 point turn or similar on said corner and still caught him just down the road :eek: the other chap knew he'd been clocked so must have gone soooooooooo slow to be stopped so quickly.(or could the copper have been going very fast)
btw.i thought you had to have 2 policemen in a car to caution or arrest you and have thier hat on aswell?or is that a load of pooh.

No, you only need one copper and he doesn't even have to have his hat on! I saw a brilliant one last night on TV, this stupid bint was driving drunk, but claimed the policeman had no right to breathalyse her as she pulled off the road before he had a chance to stop her! Imagine if that one worked: Yes officer, I know I was driving at 100 in a 30 limit, but I got onto my driveway before you caught up so you can't do anything. :LOL:

I have to wonder about the truck driver... don't lorry drivers have fairly regular timetables? In which case (if he still has his HGV licence) he will be at that truckstop at the same time as people who saw him prancing about in tights and showing his tackle?! :LOL: Perhaps he shouldn't be driving HGV's, a Tranny seems more appropriate somehow ;)

Have you seen the one where a motorbiker did something similar to the Lotus? The bike burned off as fast as he could, but the policeman radioed ahead and some more cops set up a trap for them further down the road. The best thing was, he had strapped a video camera to his fuel tank and the tape was used as evidence against him!

Back