Tree Trimming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Good evening,

I am just after a guide on the price of having a big Horse Chestnut tree trimmed a bit .
It has a preservation order on it ,so I know I would need approval first ,but what sort of cost would it be to have it trimmed .

It must be at least 80 yrs old and is about 15 foot from the front of my house .It also overhangs the road at the bottom of my front garden .It takes all the light when covered in leaves in summer from the house .

I love it apart from the light issue .(not in a tree hugging way !!) I just think it needs a tidy up .

Any idea on cost would be appreciated .
Many Thanks
Regards
Rob.

Sponsored Links
nj - London prices for lift (whipping off a few lower branches) and reduce the crown (a hair cut - couple of metres all round) on my big garden trees about £150 - £200 each although it's possible to get a good deal if they've got more than one to do in a session.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back