Trevi Boost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just abandoned plans to fit a pumped shower system in favour of a Trevi Boost as it'll be significantly easier to plumb in given my current set-up

Does a Trevi Boost Shower need a separate hot water supply or can I just tee into the existing hot pipework.

Also, the spec I've seen says min head of -0.5m to hot tank, is this from the mixer valve or the shower head as I think I'll be closer to 750mm from the shower head. (if it is to the shower head will I get away with 750mm)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Boxerman said:
Does a Trevi Boost Shower need a separate hot water supply or can I just tee into the existing hot pipework.
You can tee in. See the instructions - they specify the acceptable, and unacceptable, ways of doing this.

Also, the spec I've seen says min head of -0.5m to hot tank
Read it again - the head is the distance between shower head and the outlet from the cold storage cistern.

Before you buy the Boost, measure the pressure and flow of your incoming cold main, and check that it's within the operational range of the Trevi product.

Best have 22mm back to the cylinder.
So you might think, but you're just a fool and an imposter.
slaphappy.gif

Sponsored Links
good choice, cracking showers. fitted one when i did my bathroom a couple of years ago. remember to fit check valves on the inlets tho!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back