Tritan Opal II, low pressure the instant another tap used

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone might help with our shower, instantly going cold and lighting up low pressure the very instant another tap is used. The actual shower pressure doesn't change that much at all when another tap is in use.

Is there anything we can do about this? The fact that the actual shower pressure doesn't change much makes me believe it much be either a fault with some kind of cut out switch or possibly some unintelligent plumbing somewhere along the line. Are there any basic checks I can do to help resolve the problem or at least narrow down what's wrong.

Cheers guys.

Attachments

• 12788705_10156652819990494_102490884_o.jpg
    12788705_10156652819990494_102490884_o.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 128
Sponsored Links
If you get no answer on here call the Shower Doctor on 0131 538 4343 they are very helpful ( or used to be)

Is this a new shower? Has it always done this, or is this a new problem that has has shown up recently?

Sponsored Links
Hey Echo. We've recently moved into this house and it's been doing this since we've moved. The shower looks like it could be maybe a year or so old.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back