Triton Bewitch direct replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Triton Bewitch fitted in the bathroom that has started leaking copiously from the regulator valve. I want to replace it but don't want to have to alter the plumbing.

Can anyone advise me of what shower I can get that has the same footprint and inlet position as the Bewitch.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Electric showers usually have several options for pipe entry. If you Google the installation instructions for 45's suggestion, you will be able to see the internal layout of that unit.

Thanks for the replies. I'll look at both options, although I'm getting pretty fed up with Triton showers going wrong on me. Unfortunately the simplest option is just to stick another of the same in.

Sponsored Links
How about a Mira Jump if you don't want to go for Triton again?

, although I'm getting pretty fed up with Triton showers going wrong on me. Unfortunately the simplest option is just to stick another of the same in.

As above, if you think of changing brand, Mira seem to be a better bet. I fitted a Mira Sport for my cousin, and it was still running 10 years later when he sold his flat. I always try to fit Mira if I can.

Sorry to read of difficulties with your present product. We presently have our Etana and Martinique units available via our Spares Dept who may be contacted by telephone on 0844 980 0750.

These models will provide like for like replacements with regards to shape / size / fixing points and also for cable and water.

Care in selection of the kw rating will be important to ensure that the present cable and circuit protection are correct for the loading concerned.

I hope that this information is of help.

Kind Regards,
Karl Stein
Tchnical Team - Triton Showers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back