Triton dart mixer, cool water from shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Triton Dart thermostatic mixer for the shower fed from a Combi. The shower temp is cool when turned fully on. The hot water inlet pipe at side of mixer feels hot and hot water is fine out of HW taps. The shower installation is approx 2 years old and up to a week ago water temp was very good.
Does anyone know what the problem is likely to be? is there anything I need to do?
Here's hoping to have hot or at least warm showers fairly soon.

Steveo

Sponsored Links
could be the filter/nrv needs cleaning
or the thermostatic cartridge faulty/stuck.

Seco
Thanks for the reply. I've copied a link that shows a diagram for this particular mixer, can you let me know which parts I should either clean or replace?
Whats the best way to isolate the hot & cold water? the mixer is wall mounted so there is no isolation valves visible. Do I need to turn off at cold water stop cock under sink? Where's best place to isolate HW fed from a combi?

Thanks again.

http://www.showerdoc.com/shower-spa...art---Thermostatic-Concentric-Mixer-(exposed)

Can someone comment on cool water from Triton Dart MK11 Unichrome shower mixer also what is the correct method of turning off H&C water to mixer. Shower is fed from WB Combi.

Here's hoping.

Sponsored Links
Hi
I have the exact same problem!
Did you find a fix?
:D

I have the same problem with no flow of hot water. I have fully checked the water flow from the boiler by removing the inlet elbow to the shower and I have checked the filters. Did you find a solution to your problem. Did you have to replace the thermostic cartridge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back