triton electric showers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey I am thinking of buying a replacement electric shower. The triton range seem to be one of the cheapest on the market. Anyone had much experince with these, are they any good?

Sponsored Links
The reason I'm thinking of getting a new shower is because my mira sprint thats in at the moment doesn't get very warm any more. Any advice on why this would be?

If you can afford it get the same type/model as before a different type will possibly need alterations to pipe work, wiring or fixing holes. This will cost and add to the purchase price.
Finally the KW rating should be the same as a higher KW rating may require a higher rated cable.

HTH

Sponsored Links
The reason I'm thinking of getting a new shower is because my mira sprint thats in at the moment doesn't get very warm any more. Any advice on why this would be?

what model sprint is it ?
have you checked both elements ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back