Triton Ivory 2 Shower Heads keep breaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an Ivory 2 Shower and for the past couple of weeks the shower heads keep breaking - by this I mean water pours out of the sides of the shower head.
We have replaced the shower heads every 2/3 days and the same keeps happening (different makes of shower heads used).
It seems like too much water is going in to the head and it cant get expelled quick enough so it builds up until it breaks the head. Even though the water pressure is not very powerful (it comes out with more pressure at a friends house and he has the same shower).
Hope someone can help.

if I need to replace the shower - do all Ivory models have the same water input pipe location - pipes are embedded in the wall so it will be hard to move the pipe.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
We have replaced the shower heads every 2/3 days and the same keeps happening (different makes of shower heads used).

how many have you fitted ?
and are they cheapo ones or proper triton ones. ?

if the shower had to much pressure building up then the prd would blow first.

Probably about 6 ?
Last time it was replaced the shower lasted 3 days - it cost £15
Have tried a couple of Triton Heads but the same happens...
we resorted to using cheapo ones from Tesco's (other than the last one, mentioned above).

is the shower still working as in temp of water from shower
and is still controllable ?

Sponsored Links
Yes, the shower still seems to work fine.
You can turn all the knobs and change temperature/pressure but the water still keeps pouring out from the shower head in all the wrong places.

Gazzaspc
Did you find a solution? - I have the same problem. I am onto my third one in 6 months. Any ideas? Thanks.
Joe

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back