Triton Topaz T80i Shower Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem. My shower suddenly stopped working the other day and after reading all the useful information on this site I concluded that the solenoid valve was to blame. After changing the valve the shower now works again, but I noticed that there was a small leak coming from what I believe to be the Stabiliser Valve Assembly. I did not adjust anything on this part when changing the solenoid and wondered if this problem already existed beforehand as I noticed when changing the soleniod that the cables were rusty.

Before I set about taking the whole thing apart could anyone advise whether any leaks from the stabiliser valve can be fixed or will it require a new part? Also, I can not be 100% sure that the leak is coming from this part as it is quite difficult to see, but I presume it is could it be occurring elsewhere?

Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Try Plumbing and Central Heating forum may find someone who has experiences of this problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back