Trowhawk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone used one? Thinking of getting one for smaller jobs, what think you?

Sponsored Links
Whats the point of it? A glorified margin trowel. Why lug another tool?
The steel trowel is an excellent small hawk.

Like many, i've often mixed a little powder on a piece of 15lbs roofing felt, or an off-cut of ply, and scooped it off with the trowel

Sponsored Links

Like many, i've often mixed a little powder on a piece of 15lbs roofing felt, or an off-cut of ply, and scooped it off with the trowel
A little powder off plywood board well there are tradesmen and tradesmen you decide ?.

Jimfish,

Whats your point?

AAMOI there are also tradeswomen, but thats by the by.

A tradesperson will make the job work, and use whatever is available, esp for a little snagging.

She or he will not shoot off to the shops for a new tool everytime that they run into difficulties.

Perhaps you misunderstand the term powder? Perhaps you enjoy cleaning buckets and baths?

In the meantime, how's the day job selling Trohawk's - i've noticed you pushing the product in another thread?

Jimfish,

Whats your point?

AAMOI there are also tradeswomen, but thats by the by.

A tradesperson will make the job work, and use whatever is available, esp for a little snagging.

She or he will not shoot off to the shops for a new tool everytime that they run into difficulties.

Perhaps you misunderstand the term powder? Perhaps you enjoy cleaning buckets and baths?

In the meantime, how's the day job selling Trohawk's - i've noticed you pushing the product in another thread?
ok I happen to work very hard for my living I haven't been on this site for a while as for pushing the trowel on here I just haven't had the time it's made and manufactured here in Great Britain it's also sells well around the country I am a big believer of British products because most of our manufacturing has gone abroad and we have very little left here I am just trying to make something British so if it becomes a top brand I can sell my trowel across the world therefore creating employment within the community were I live hence the handle is made locally also the steel blade packaging hopefully creating jobs so my belief is buy British and the country will prosper because we are the best . Just my opinion by the way.

They say the last refuge of the scoundrel is patriotism. I find despicable, your wrapping yourself in the flag to sell a product.

And as you sink into the swamp of your own making you are still babbling sales nonsense - always be closing.

If you truly wish to support the UK then perhaps a quick trip to the sound of the guns in Afghan, or a week-ends volunteering doing s...t jobs (no selling) in a vets hospital.

A little powder off plywood board well there are tradesmen and tradesmen you decide ?.
oh and by the way danno9 what it's just a glorified margin trowel I reckon you should ask all the plasterers ,renderers,brickys,tilers,roofers,and so on who actually use it every day what it can do .

They say the last refuge of the scoundrel is patriotism. I find despicable, your wrapping yourself in the flag to sell a product.

And as you sink into the swamp of your own making you are still babbling sales nonsense - always be closing.

If you truly wish to support the UK then perhaps a quick trip to the sound of the guns in Afghan, or a week-ends volunteering doing s...t jobs (no selling) in a vets hospital.
what a feeble excuse just trying to sell something different from the normal and get pescimistical people like you hiding behind statements like that shame on you danno9 enough said people will see right through you Mr doughtful .

jimfish everyone has their own opinion about your trowhawk, you cant argue with everyone who don't like it, it also seems strange that the word trowhawk was mentioned and up you pop as if like magic, dan if you argue with him anymore his missus will come on here and do some explaining to you that's what happened last time :mrgreen:

jimfish everyone has their own opinion about your trowhawk, you cant argue with everyone who don't like it, it also seems strange that the word trowhawk was mentioned and up you pop as if like magic, dan if you argue with him anymore his missus will come on here and do some explaining to you that's what happened last time :mrgreen:
I won't argue Steve it's just people like that have no respect or vision on something that's new and as for someone to comment on my trowel who has never used it I take that as an insult and as for his last comment well speaks for itself doesn't it .

What a load of tosh that is, nothing to do with plastering at all,, enough to make tradesmen weep. :rolleyes:

What a load of tosh that is, nothing to do with plastering at all.
I agree Roughcaster all I was trying to do was promote British engineering and manufacturing why did he post this .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back