Trump accused of inspiring violence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The video in this report is blunt and to the point,

A US state of Georgia election official has said President Donald Trump will bear responsibility for any violence that results from unsubstantiated election fraud claims he has stoked.

In a fiery statement, Gabriel Sterling, a Republican, said: "It's all gone too far! All of it! It has to stop!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55153918

Sponsored Links
Trump s not only the worst US president in history he is one the most revolting individuals to ever set foot in The White House.

Has anyone heard from ryler/norcon/roger928 since Trump became the worlds biggest loser?

Could the only 'violence' that now could possibly be envisaged is the finding of a convenient 'grassy knoll'?

Sponsored Links
Could America cope if Trump was made a martyr of the republican movement ?
How is the US coping now?

He has incited various groups to 'follow the cause', but I believe a lot of republicans are now seeing him as what he is!

Personally I think any 'violence' is to be avoided if at all possible, but as the saying goes he may 'reap what he sows'...

But then America is always a boiling pot given their obsession with guns, and it only takes one nutter!

Trump s not only the worst US president in history he is one the most revolting individuals to ever set foot in The White House.

Has anyone heard from ryler/norcon/roger928 since Trump became the worlds biggest loser?

Goodness me I actually agree with everything you have said in this post.

Back