Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Net worth was apparently $2.3 billion.
$82 million for defaming a woman he sexually assaulted
$355 million for fraud and banned f om running a company in New York for 3 years.

By the way he can only appeal the $355 million is if he puts up $420 million (120%) as a security first.

He also can't borrow money from NY banks, and is apparently subject to a 9% interest rate which might push his grand total to over 500 million.

So much winning, but I'm not tired of it yet Donnie.

Sponsored Links
It’s particularly unclear just how big his cash reserves are. In a deposition last year, Trump claimed to have $400 million in cash. That is a lot of money, but if it’s accurate, the former president likely would not have much of it left after paying the damages from his recent lawsuits. (While he can, in some cases, dip into campaign cash to cover certain legal expenses, he generally can’t use those funds to pay the damages he owes.)

Vox.com

The Trumpster likes to flash his golden aura around but how much real wealth he really has is open to many questions and this will be a big test, regardless of his ways to wriggle out of this penalty - he only has 30 days to find the full amount.

He's a crook, a con man, a grifter (scrounger), a megalomaniac, a cheat, a rapist, adulterer, a liar, a moron and one of the worst presidents ever to set foot in the Whitehouse.

Idiots love him.

Roll-on 2024 US elections, lol.

Last edited:
He's a crook, a con man, a grifter (scrounger), a megalomaniac, a cheat, a rapist, adulterer, a liar, a moron and one of the worst presidents ever to set foot in the Whitehouse.

Idiots love him.

He is all of that

But don't under estimate how many supporters he has.

I don't understand why people want leaders like that

Sponsored Links
Likely to be the next US President.
I heard that he needs to stall the criminal trial he is fighting until after the election. I read that if he does get to be president again, as president he can pardon himself of any crimes he has committed or not even stand trial. He would have the brass neck to do that too, he has no shame.

Funny as fek watching the georgia DA who has brought charges against him about to lose her job for lying in witness box and paying her secret boyfriend over 600,000 to prosecute trump

Funny as fek watching the georgia DA who has brought charges against him about to lose her job for lying in witness box and paying her secret boyfriend over 600,000 to prosecute trump

They really are idiots in America, if you wanna catch somebody like Trump, you have to avoid doing anything that can be used against you.

And he has done a lot worse and trying to get away with it

Idiots love him.

Well you can’t hold a few minor mistakes against the bloke :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I heard that he needs to stall the criminal trial he is fighting until after the election. I read that if he does get to be president again, as president he can pardon himself of any crimes he has committed or not even stand trial. He would have the brass neck to do that too, he has no shame.
Not all of them, only the federal laws. So the Georgia case which is a state prosecution is much more dangerous as he can't pardon himself or block it directly even if he were President.

Idiots love him.

Unfortunately there are a lot of ***ing idiots in america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back