Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
A potential book by Trump.

"How to make a small fortune in businesss"

Chapter 1.

Start with a large fortune......
His 'Art of the Deal' is a self-aggrandising sham-sheet from start to finish - all his early success was built upon the contacts his father made during his career...as soon as Donald got his tiny hands on things it all went belly-up.

Sponsored Links
I heard that he needs to stall the criminal trial he is fighting until after the election. I read that if he does get to be president again, as president he can pardon himself of any crimes he has committed or not even stand trial. He would have the brass neck to do that too, he has no shame.
Only Federal crimes. Offences under states' jurisdiction cannot be pardoned by the president.

Net worth was apparently $2.3 billion.
$82 million for defaming a woman he sexually assaulted
$355 million for fraud and banned f om running a company in New York for 3 years.

By the way he can only appeal the $355 million is if he puts up $420 million (120%) as a security first.

He also can't borrow money from NY banks, and is apparently subject to a 9% interest rate which might push his grand total to over 500 million.

So much winning, but I'm not tired of it yet Donnie.
Small change to Trump.
He has a new range of shoes up for sale.
At 399 dollars a pair, he only has to sell 1 millon.
If they dont sell, its running shoes he'll need.

Sponsored Links
I heard that he needs to stall the criminal trial he is fighting until after the election. I read that if he does get to be president again, as president he can pardon himself of any crimes he has committed or not even stand trial. He would have the brass neck to do that too, he has no shame.

He can pardon himself of all federal crimes until he is blue in the face but not state crimes.

If he becomes President.

Self pardoning is not a given... And if SCOTUS denies him blanket immunity, that adds to the 'unlikelihood' that he can self-pardon.

An interesting read with more details. Apparently Trump is looking for someone else to front his $450 million fine with him paying a fee while he appeals.

I suspect any lenders will be looking very, very carefully at his estimates of the values of any properties he puts up for collateral.

An interesting read with more details. Apparently Trump is looking for someone else to front his $450 million fine with him paying a fee while he appeals.

I suspect any lenders will be looking very, very carefully at his estimates of the values of any properties he puts up for collateral.

He's a spiv.

Hahahahahhahahaha

Hahahahahahha

Ha!

He's asked for permission to appeal without putting up the money first, which he has to do to be allowed to appeal. No bond company will touch him.

We'll find out in a week if the NY judicial system is going to make special concessions for Trump. Otherwise they'll start seizing his properties.

How badly over leveraged is he?

Hahahahahhahahaha

Hahahahahahha

Ha!

He's asked for permission to appeal without putting up the money first, which he has to do to be allowed to appeal. No bond company will touch him.

We'll find out in a week if the NY judicial system is going to make special concessions for Trump. Otherwise they'll start seizing his properties.

How badly over leveraged is he?
For a bloke that brags about being a billionaire, he's even poorer than pi$$. Proper wealthy people must chuckle when he goes on bragging rant.
I've go more available cash than that fat orange idiot and I'm just a lowly builder, lol.

For a bloke that brags about being a billionaire, he's even poorer than pi$$. Proper wealthy people must chuckle when he goes on bragging rant.
I've go more available cash than that fat orange idiot and I'm just a lowly builder, lol.
Let's be fair, $550 million is probably even beyond your savings pot.

Like most rather rich a lot of his wealth is tied up in assets not money. ;) Much the same as Russian oly's.
Sure, but Trump must be cutting it fine if he's not able to sell any of it without, in his own lawyers words, a 'fire sale'.

He pays next to no tax because he claims to have next to no income or assets.

He tells a different story when bragging about how rich he is.

Probably lying both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back