Trump state visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yep we should afford the US president , the US being one of our closest allies the same state visit good manners & courtesy as say

|The Chinese President that had a state visit, China of course being a non democratic communist state :)

Corbyn can voice his concerns about the trump visit , this is the same bloke who praised fidel Castro , who executed & imprisoned thousands for political reasons :)

was there not a state visit from the Saudi's .(gangster s ?) were womens rights are basically sh**e to non existent , where were allthese protesters then :)

dck eads the lot of em imho :)

visit good manners & courtesy

So Boris will need to be drugged and locked up for the duration.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ris-Johnson-outright-lies-American-journalist

Map of countries Boris has insulted:

17300-1xxtrm7.jpg

https://www.indy100.com/article/upd...tries-boris-johnson-has-offended--W1zaTLC63rW

Sponsored Links
Ohh , you've been very busy editing John. Your original post only had two videos on. Don't tell me you only search for gaffes by Boris? :p:p:p:p

Nope. I think the forum have your number there Wannabehimmyagain.
I think the forum have your number also Judy:
upload_2017-3-4_12-28-57.png

and this:
upload_2017-3-4_12-31-35.png

and this:
Not at all, JD, but the fires were never anywhere near the ground floors, so these would not have been weakened by fire. However I accept the other poster saying that it was the dynamic loading that cause the collapse.

I suppose this is "fake news " to you Himmy?
Stupid girl!
A few of Jeff Scamkiller's other videos, just like that one:
Is The Trump Tower Wiretapped, During The Election Campaign
All White French Are Being Beaten Up By Muslims In No Go Zones France
Our Education Is Hijacked
Islamic Takeover In Belgium, The Europen (sic) Union
Islamic Imam Doesn't Cares (sic) About Canadian Law
Sharia For UK, Lundon,(sic) United Kingdom,
Minnesota Somalian Islamic Schools Caught Teaching Sharia Law,
The Islamization of Australia, Its Islamic State It Becomes (sic)
Muslim Fanatic Told Indigenous British: How Dare You Come Muslim Area (sic)

Stupid girl! You believe everything you watch, as long as it fits your your ideology. I suppose you believe them all, then you spread them as fake news on social media. :rolleyes:
The spelling and grammar gives a clue to the level of intellect of the video makers.

I said before that you are the most prolific of fake news perpetrators on this forum. You have just confirmed it yet again.
Not bad for someone who claims to work in the health service. Your distorted view of reality gives serious concern for your ability to perform in a professional manner. How to you manage your duplicitous act? Pretending to be a care worker at work, then come home with your hate-filled gobshite.

Stupid girl!
A few of Jeff Scamkiller's other videos, just like that one:
Is The Trump Tower Wiretapped, During The Election Campaign
All White French Are Being Beaten Up By Muslims In No Go Zones France
Our Education Is Hijacked
Islamic Takeover In Belgium, The Europen (sic) Union
Islamic Imam Doesn't Cares (sic) About Canadian Law
Sharia For UK, Lundon,(sic) United Kingdom,
Minnesota Somalian Islamic Schools Caught Teaching Sharia Law,
The Islamization of Australia, Its Islamic State It Becomes (sic)
Muslim Fanatic Told Indigenous British: How Dare You Come Muslim Area (sic)

Stupid girl! You believe everything you watch, as long as it fits your your ideology. I suppose you believe them all, then you spread them as fake news on social media. :rolleyes:
The spelling and grammar gives a clue to the level of intellect of the video makers.

I said before that you are the most prolific of fake news perpetrators on this forum. You have just confirmed it yet again.
Not bad for someone who claims to work in the health service. Your distorted view of reality gives serious concern for your ability to perform in a professional manner. How to you manage your duplicitous act? Pretending to be a care worker at work, then come home with your hate-filled gobshite.
Wannabehimmyagain, this program was produced by Channel 4 for their Dispatches series of investigative reporting. Yet you still believe this to be fake?? You sir are an idiot of the highest order. Do you think people who work in the NHS don't have control over their own thoughts about this country? religion? terrorism? etc, etc? You mention a "distorted view of reality" I'd question your view of "reality" of modern life. You ignore the "reality" of what's really happening in Europe, and seem to doubt everything. What's your take on the events in Nice?, Paris? Brussels? Berlin? etc, etc.. Do you believe these events didn't happen? Do you believe religion had nothing to do with the events I've mentioned? Come on Himmy, tell us the truth (according to your "distorted" view... Probably some conspiracy theory going on there??)

Wannabehimmyagain, this program was produced by Channel 4 for their Dispatches series of investigative reporting. Yet you still believe this to be fake?? You sir are an idiot of the highest order.
You dumb girl. Just because it has the word "Dispatches" on it does not mean it was a Channel 4 production. Do you see any C4 logos? Do you see any JS logos? Oh yes, it has JS splashed all over it!

Do you think people who work in the NHS don't have control over their own thoughts about this country? religion? terrorism? etc, etc? You mention a "distorted view of reality" I'd question your view of "reality" of modern life. You ignore the "reality" of what's really happening in Europe, and seem to doubt everything.
I question anything and everything that your twisted fake news machine churns out.

What's your take on the events in Nice?, Paris? Brussels? Berlin? etc, etc.. Do you believe these events didn't happen?
Ahh, bless. There are some incidents happening in the world. It does not mean that all your fake news is real. It is still fake news, spewed out by a radical, who supposedly works in the NHS!
It would be like claiming it is freezing and there are high snow drifts outside because it happens to be snowing somewhere else.

Do you believe religion had nothing to do with the events I've mentioned?
Not so much religion, more like idiots like you being suckered into fake news and fake ideology.

I question anything and everything that your twisted fake news machine churns out.

No, you just question everything that doesn't fit in with your Libertard ideology, including the truth. You know Himmy, when the followers of the Religion Of Peace, are either stoning you to death, hanging you from a crane, beheading you, or even throwing you off a tall building, I do hope the last thought that crosses your mind is that you were "totally wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back