Truth, if it were ever needed...

Sponsored Links
"Downing Street has denied the claims, with a Number 10 spokesman saying: “This allegation is untrue.”"

well that's puzzling.

Was the No. 10 spokesman in the room?

I think he's a dick, but I don't support the smear sh1t. Real lawbreaking, yep, bang him up, but cheap tabloid stuff... nah.
My guess is, its probably true.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock, who said he knows Ms Edwardes well, said he believed her to be trustworthy, adding: “I entirely trust what she has to say.”
Asked if he believed her claims, he said: “I know her and I know her to be trustworthy
https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/...is-johnson-squeezed-female-journalists-thigh/

But its just making Brexiteers rally around a common enemy more and more.

Sponsored Links
"Downing Street has denied the claims, with a Number 10 spokesman saying: “This allegation is untrue.”"

well that's puzzling.

Was the No. 10 spokesman in the room?

No the spokes person was not in the room

Obviously u are not Aware of how department offices work

No. Surprise there Tbh :LOL:
Have you got a degree? If yes that may well explain yer ignorance :LOL:

Last edited:
But its just making Brexiteers rally around a common enemy more and more.

No, it's making leave voters (and many remain voters) open their eyes and question why is the establishment so desperate to get rid of Boris? why?, and with each desperate attempt, his popularity grows. As more experts analyse the supreme court judges ruling against Boris and conclude the judges were wrong, more and more people are asking why?, and diverting their support towards Boris.
Same thing's happening in America, Trump wont be successfully impeached and the likelihood of him winning a second term is even stronger.

Notch, your statement above is bang on the money, what you haven't quite woken up to yet is that you and your supporters are the common enemy, not Boris.

why is the establishment so desperate to get rid of Boris?

1) Boris, Rees-Mogg, Gove and Farage are establishment

Eton? Oxford? Son of the Times editor? Connections getting the idiot boy a job as correspondent? Leg up to a nice City job? Privately-educated Dominic Cummings, whose baronet father-in-law owns a castle, has a £1.6m Islington townhouse. Privately-educated Farage is a multi-millionaire ex-commodities trader who lives in Chelsea due to wealthy connections. Unfortunately he has no class.

2) Some of the others have met him. Most of Buffoon's admirers haven't. His brother and sister know him well. His wives and ex-girlfriends know him very well. Some of his children know him by sight. What do the people who know Boris say about him?
He was sacked from the Times for lying to his boss. He was sacked from a government job for lying to his boss. He has not yet been sacked for lying to the Queen.

The people who know him best have a low opinion of him and consider him unfit for office.

Why is filly so desperate to support Boris?

There is afaik always been some confusion as to exactly how many children he has?

1) Boris, Rees-Mogg, Gove and Farage are establishment

Eton? Oxford? Son of the Times editor? Connections getting the idiot boy a job as correspondent? Leg up to a nice City job? Privately-educated Dominic Cummings, whose baronet father-in-law owns a castle, has a £1.6m Islington townhouse. Privately-educated Farage is a multi-millionaire ex-commodities broker who lives in Chelsea due to wealthy connections. Unfortunately he has no class.

2) Some of the others have met him. Most of Buffoon's admirers haven't. His brother and sister know him well. His wives and ex-girlfriends know him very well. Some of his children know him by sight. What do the people who know Boris say about him?
He was sacked from the Times for lying to his boss. He was sacked from a government job for lying to his boss. He has not yet been sacked for lying to the Queen.

The people who know him best have a low opinion of him and consider him unfit for office.

Why is filly so desperate to support Boris?

Have you ponied up that tenner yet?

The mighty Tory party! Photos from the conference today

party.png

I see the Youth Wing of the Tory Party are well-represented.

These are the people who made Buffoon Prime Minister.

Notch, your statement above is bang on the money, what you haven't quite woken up to yet is that you and your supporters are the common enemy, not Boris.

You misunderstand, I realise its a common trait with exactly 17.4 million people.

Johnson is ramping up the narrative that parliament, the courts, bercow etc arr the common enemy.

Johnson understands that people like festive are gullible, he can feed them Brexit lies and get them voting against their best interests.
Its a win win for Johnson, Brexit has made him PM, a no deal will bring in loads of money and he can flog of NHS etc and do lots of deals for his Eton mates to make loads a money.

Sponsored Links
Back