Trying to identify roof tiles.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings all,

I am trying to identify the style and who made/still makes these roof tiles. I know that they were made in England and we're used in the Norfolk/Suffolk area but apart from that I am not having much luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

IMG_20191027_090129.jpg

IMG_20191027_084602.jpg
IMG_20191027_084622.jpg
IMG_20191027_084654.jpg

Sponsored Links
Probably 15 of them to cover what are broken now, what I brake when replacing the already broken ones and some for the future.

I don't know where you're based, but there's an architectural reclamation yard in Stokenchurch, west of High Wycombe, and they will very probably be able to help. The rarer they are, the dearer, obviously. I almost bought a house in south Buckinghamshire some years ago and those tiles were on that. Local roofers did the sucking their teeth routine when i enquired about availability, but every one would have been well aware of the yard I mentioned above. http://djgiles.co.uk/

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back