trying to match tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the previous owner had a 3ft wall built in the kitchen and had floor tiles put in, we get a new kitchen fitted at the end of the month and the wall had to go, i now have to try and match these tiles but cant find anything local to me. if i google them the closest style that comes up are santa fe terracotta or the mexican saltillo

my question is has anyone had dealings with this type of tile, do you know where i might be able to get a sample the ones i have are 295mm square and about 18mm deep with a rounded corner

any help locating somthing would be great

Thanks

Brett

Sponsored Links
Do you have any more info on tile... size, thickness etc.
I have something similar to the Santa Fe style but it depends on size.
If you could post a pic it would be a great help :D

K

the ones i have are 295mm square and about 18mm deep with a rounded corner smooth surface, will try and get some better photos the colour dosnt look anything like the tiles, anything is going to look better than the hole i have at the moment which i can see the victorian tiles that have been tiled over

Sponsored Links
The ones I have are 30 x 30 and about 17mm thick. They are made by Mayolica (Spain) And are called Terracotta Florentino. They also come in a 15 x 30. The only prob is I'm in west Wales! :confused: They have a bit less yellow in them, but it may be worth a look to see if they supplied anyone in you area too.

K

the more time i look at trying to match these the more i think when i put new kitchen in the floor is going to let the room down, so am now thinking put a new one down,the kitchen is oak units with black granite worksurface what do you think would be a good floor the room is 3X5M all suggestions wellcome, or something to stay away from

thanks

Brett

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back