Can anybody identify these tiles?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.

When re-wired the kitchen i had to rip some tiles off the wall, others then fell off, now im left with a mixture of electrical capping, plaster and tiles.

The whole kitchen will be re done year after next, but in the meantime im looking to throw some replacements on the wall to make it look a little better until the kitchen is done.

Can anybody identify these tiles? Or the specific colours so i can find the closest match?

D07E9F4B-F4CA-4DCD-B1E0-E838FF161FDB.jpeg

They are 100mm x 100mm ceramic.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The only luck you have is trying to find out which outlet supplied them, and the ultra rare chance they still have the odd one lying about.

Other than that, a case of taking bits of the old tiles to the tile outlets in your area to try and match the colour. If you find anything suitable, maybe a case of cutting the tile down to size.

I have a feeling it's a re-tile job.

I wanted a match for some tiles, tried the chains no good, went to a large independent.
He said 'hold on', went upstairs & came back with the match.
So try some independent shops, you could even try emailing your image.

Sponsored Links
They look like survivors from the Seventies - 'Talavera' and Tumia do a series of tiles that might suit. They have a range of plain tiles, 10.5x10.5cm. Have a look at Amazon or try Tiles Direct.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back