tubby restoration kit

Sponsored Links
Diyisfun said:
nstreet Whats a tubby?
I thought they were short & fat :LOL:

In that case I guess a tubby restoration kit is a tin of Slimfast; Mix with milk and take twice a day as a meal replacement :p :p

Sponsored Links
very good comedians. It is a restoration kit for enamel baths and sinks, if youve got nothing serious to add bu**er off!

shiznit76 said:
very good comedians. It is a restoration kit for enamel baths and sinks, if youve got nothing serious to add bu**er off!

Don't get you knickers in a twist dear! Just asking out of curiosity. If you had said 'Has anyone used the Tubby bath restoration kit?' we would know what it was. Don't take life so seriously :rolleyes:

shiznit76 said:

WHOA!! there big fella....

wind your neck in.......

I doubt its up to much, I had a bath cold "enameled" professionaly and it started to crack and chipp after only a year or so. If its a really good cast iron bath that you particularly want to keep the you really need to get it shot blasted re-annealed and then enameled cost you about £800 if its just a run of the mill steel bath then you can get a new one for about £100.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back