Turbomax VUW 242E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Driving me mad.....

Have a prob with the dif pressure switch not operating, pump o k diverter valve has been serviced, just wondering .... I found a blockage in the top venturi port (under 10mm cap) is there a non return valve in the final switch connection ? If not any other reason for the switch not to operate . I have checked pump speed O K and the impellor is clear.
any of you cleaver nuts out there ? :(

Sponsored Links
The top connection to the flow valve blocks up on the steel pipe spigot it is a small hole and will need clearing probably with a small drill, also check connection into div valve bundby tube use manometer hose to check it is clear. the switch is adustable, also check the that a 15-60 pump fitted at full speed. but if it was ok till new div vave fitted pos faulty div vale

The reason I susspect the top connection is because I found crap under the 10mm cap I can pass an allen key down the large port (under cap) but if I try the pressure switch connection with a smaller key it does not pass in to the tee. I did use some force , but didnt want to drill in case of NRV. Thanks for the info will try and clear the blockage using drill bit :) ....gently does it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back