Turkeys and Christmas...

Sponsored Links
Sunderland voted for Brexit. Not necessarily thst the Nissan workers did....

Friends like you.......... T!t
Quitters are quite happy to destroy the life chances of millions of people including their own friends, families and work mates...

Thus any time misfortune befalls a quitter due to their stupidity, a glass should be raised (y)

But quitters are already blaming everyone and everything but themselves for the mess we are currently in...
When the full consequences of leaving become apparent, hopefully the witch hunt can begin...
(of course quitters by then will have become conspicuous by their absence ;) )

What a hollow and pointless comment.

1, what car do you drive? BMW I believe? Will you still buy 1 after brexit?
2, Have you ever bought a nissan?
3, Why did nissan set up their plant in GB? Easy access to the EU, with lenient workers rights compared to other parts of the EU. Why would they stay in GB if they lose their main reason for coming here?

Did you not understand that reasoning before the referendum? They are not the only ones in that position. But those comments have been made before anyway.

4 And don't worry there will be lots of other car suppliers queuing up to trade with GB after brexit. You know those famous car making countries we want to do direct deals with, Vietnam, India, Australia, China, Peru, Chile, Argentina and not forgetting all of Africa.

1 Honda CRV. i was about to sign for a Toyota Yaris for my wife a while back. Thinking it was Britsh made. The salesman then told me it was french made. NO SALE

2 At this time I was looking at a Nissan, I liked it the wife didn't. Good price. I have a Vauxhall Movano, I would have preferred to buy the Nissan version but it did not tick all the boxes, (Extras)

3. We are a very big market. They will face the same problems but opposite to the german and french car makers.

4 I cant say But Ill be happy to buy 2nd hand cars from now on. Ill always buy new vans but Ill see what happens when the time comes round again.

Sponsored Links
Quitters are quite happy to destroy the life chances of millions of people including their own friends, families and work mates...

Thus any time misfortune befalls a quitter due to their stupidity, a glass should be raised (y)

But quitters are already blaming everyone and everything but themselves for the mess we are currently in...
When the full consequences of leaving become apparent, hopefully the witch hunt can begin...

We all voted for our own reasons, I have no ill for these car workers, thats why I will boycott any manufacturer that leaves this country In support for them. My guess is you will not, so your not supporting them and most would be remain voters. Nice Mate

This country is full we have not got the infrastructure or the room for uncontrolled Immigration.
Who cared on the remain side that my money dipped or at best stagnated because of the flooding of the building industry by unregulated open doors for unskilled workers.

Who cares that around my area cars are parked on the grass making the place look messy because there is no place else to park.

Who cares that Three 4 bed houses opposite are now 8 bed houses. Ill forget about the drug dealing.

Get a job :idea: