Turkeys and Christmas...

I for one will not buy a Nissan if they do this. I would hope that you would not buy a Nissan or any car manufacturer that leaves this country.

You could buy a Ford.

Sorry, no.

"The US carmaker Ford has described a no-deal Brexit as a “red line” that would force it to reconsider the scale of its presence in Britain in a dramatic reversal of an earlier commitment to stay put."
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...3ffmhoMqtNM7Jgtc8cxPZQ1GghN_vdphoMm--LsMJBOBs

If hostility to the EU is the most important thing to you, I guess you'll happily cut off your nose. Ooops, I mean, put up with the hardships you've caused. You can always cheer yourself up by trying to blame someone else.

Sponsored Links
I'd be happier not to jump off a cliff waving a flag.

Sadly you wouldn't.

Sponsored Links
No need for Nissan or any other car manufacturer in the Uk the entire industry will collapse come March next year

Fuel shortages and rationing will mean that it is unlikely that a private car will be able to Be used any way

Any one seen them Mad Max movies .

;)

No need for Nissan or any other car manufacturer in the Uk the entire industry will collapse come March next year

Fuel shortages and rationing will mean that it is unlikely that a private car will be able to Be used any way

Any one seen them Mad Max movies .

;)

I might get an allotment and a push bike.

Sunderland voted Brexit...

Linky

"Nissan delays pay talks with UK workers until terms of Brexit made clearer" :LOL:

I say forget any wage negotiations...
Move production to mainland Europe, and chuck them on the dole!

But since the majority of Brexiteers think that a family member losing their job is a 'price worth paying' then cutting off your nose to spite your face will probably be seen as a 'mark of honour' :rolleyes:

Mind you, Brexiteers are an extreme bunch...
'87% of Northern Ireland leave voters say peace process collapse price worth paying for Brexit'

Presumably then as Brexiteers think that a collapsed economy and family on the dole is ok, then losing a family member in an act of terrorism is also a price worth paying for Brexit?

So,the EU has stopped terrorism events in the UK,,,,Ellal,,you been snortin something again?

Sunderland voted Brexit...

Linky

"Nissan delays pay talks with UK workers until terms of Brexit made clearer" :LOL:

I say forget any wage negotiations...
Move production to mainland Europe, and chuck them on the dole!

But since the majority of Brexiteers think that a family member losing their job is a 'price worth paying' then cutting off your nose to spite your face will probably be seen as a 'mark of honour' :rolleyes:

Mind you, Brexiteers are an extreme bunch...
'87% of Northern Ireland leave voters say peace process collapse price worth paying for Brexit'

Presumably then as Brexiteers think that a collapsed economy and family on the dole is ok, then losing a family member in an act of terrorism is also a price worth paying for Brexit?

The EU has prevented all terrorist attacks then has it?? That possibly trumps all for your dumbest assertion yet Ellal.

I do like a turkey at Christmas (y)

Had goose once.

Not the same.

Sponsored Links