Turkeys and Christmas...

Sponsored Links
Thats what I thought, it tasted different and much too greasy.

My conclusion; a goose is not a turkey

Easy mistake to make. I once mistook a Cock for a chicken... I will never eat Cock again .. ...

I say forget any wage negotiations...
Move production to mainland Europe, and chuck them on the dole!

Sunderland voted for Brexit. Not necessarily thst the Nissan workers did....

Friends like you.......... T!t

Sponsored Links
I for one will not buy a Nissan if they do this. I would hope that you would not buy a Nissan or any car manufacturer that leaves this country.

What a hollow and pointless comment.

1, what car do you drive? BMW I believe? Will you still buy 1 after brexit?
2, Have you ever bought a nissan?
3, Why did nissan set up their plant in GB? Easy access to the EU, with lenient workers rights compared to other parts of the EU. Why would they stay in GB if they lose their main reason for coming here?

Did you not understand that reasoning before the referendum? They are not the only ones in that position. But those comments have been made before anyway.

4 And don't worry there will be lots of other car suppliers queuing up to trade with GB after brexit. You know those famous car making countries we want to do direct deals with, Vietnam, India, Australia, China, Peru, Chile, Argentina and not forgetting all of Africa.

3, Why did nissan set up their plant in GB? Easy access to the EU, with lenient workers rights compared to other parts of the EU. Why would they stay in GB if they lose their main reason for coming here?

Did you not understand that reasoning before the referendum? They are not the only ones in that position. But those comments have been made before anyway.

4 And don't worry there will be lots of other car suppliers queuing up to trade with GB after brexit. You know those famous car making countries we want to do direct deals with, Vietnam, India, Australia, China, Peru, Chile, Argentina and not forgetting all of Africa.
More to do with UK subsidies.fek all to do with EU.

I think you need to expand your point.

Either you are arguing against brexit, or you don't understand why Nissan came to GB
Nissan first came to the UK because the UK govt game them money.

I'll answer all 4 of your questions if you answer mine....

The United Kingdom is the second largest consumer of cars in Europe, after Germany. If UK car makers move production to the EU following a no deal/bad deal Brexit, then the UK import tariff's (that car makers are trying to ignore) would be 70% bigger than the export tariff. Car manufacturers have 2 goals:

1 - get the UK to agree frictionless trade, so they can serve the UK and EU market
2 - get a special tax deal to stand down their threat of leaving.

On the "lets think of a good reason why we wont increase pay" angle, good effort. Most car manufacturers have been booming since GBP fell.

I'll answer all 4 of your questions if you answer mine....

You didn't ask a question.

But I assume it is regarding buying a nissan.

Ive never bought 1, but them moving will make no difference to stopping me buying 1.

If you have the intention not to buy anything that moves abroad because of brexit, be careful. It could become a long list.

Will you buy dysons for example?

The reason they might move out of uk was not voted for by me. It was always a likely result, not just nissan.

Will you buy dysons for example?

I thought Dyson moved manufacturing to Malaysia and kept RandD in UK.

probably nothing to do with Brexit, although I know he is anti EU -remainers claim its because he wants deregulation to pay cheaper wages, but that doesnt make sense, the reason is because the EU lobbyists mean regulations are driven by European companies with self interest.

the reason is because the EU lobbyists mean regulations are driven by European companies with self interest.

And the best way to improve that is to resign from the governing body that makes the rules, and the technical committees that argue out the pros and cons, is it?

And the best way to improve that is to resign from the governing body that makes the rules, and the technical committees that argue out the pros and cons, is it?

Yes. When it become apparent I did not like Working for a firm because of the way they run their business and the manner that they went about their work, I resigned to start my own business so I could go about things the way I see fit. Answering to no one but my customers.

Same same but diffrent

Sponsored Links