Turning Indian Sandstone after laying?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My husband and I laid an indian sandstone patio about 1 year ago. We didnt seal it at the time and it's gone really green and even with power washing it doesn't seem to be coming up all that great. Also when we laid it we laid it the wrong way up /rough edge up as we liked the look of it.
We're now thinking we made a big mistake and are thinking of turning the stones and then sealing it straight after. We had a look under one of them and they look brand new underneath.
Has anyone any advice on doing this or think it's wise? I'd appreciate your feedback. thanks :)

Sponsored Links
what did you lay it on? if you can lift it, then why not re-lay it.... If your question is specifically around INdian Sandstone, then i suspect your question is better directed at your dealer (no! not that one... ;) )

More to the point, if you can lift it, you laid it wrong! Anyway, the other side will go grren too, so you won't be any better off, surely..... :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back