TV bracket, swivel, close to wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
I need to find a TV bracket, needs to swivel at least 45degrees each way, doesnt need to tilt really. TV size won’t be big, twenty something incher.
Main concern is that it keeps TV as close to the wall as possible when not swivelled, as it’ll be in the middle of a room on a pillar, and seen from the side all the time.
Looked at loads online, and seen things like this: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-an...4251-tilt-swivel-tv-bracket-10171250-pdt.html

Which apparently allows it to be about 62mm from the wall, not sure if that can be improved on with a different bracket.

Only ever fitted one of these before and it was a flush/fixed one, so any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I have something similar to both those designs, and paid less than a tenner at the time. This is for my son's 22" bedroom TV. The thing is it's not very good.

It sags. A tiny amount of play in the hinges joints translates to about 2 or 3 degrees of tilt on the TV from left to right. That doesn't sound like much, but it's very noticeable.

This was definitely one of those times when I got exactly what I paid for.

Sponsored Links
This was definitely one of those times when I got exactly what I paid for.

Hmm. Yes agree they’re certainly cheap. I’m confident I’ll get a rock solid fixing into the wall as I’ll put noggins in, but yeah if the bracket has play in it then that’s a bit cr@p.

Yep, I got decent fixings in to the noggins too. The bracket is still crap though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back