TVs upstairs not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two TVs upstairs stopped working at the same time this morning, screen message on both says no signal. The down stairs TV is OK. I have checked the aerial input to both and they are fine.I have also checked the two boxes in the attic but cannot see anything obvious. Can anyone help please.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the reply. The downstairs TV was working on virgin cable, tried it in AV no signal, so, none of the 3 TVs are working on the aerial. One of the upstairs is also set up through TIVO and is now working. The problem obviously lies with the aerial and the cabling from it, but as I said I have looked at the connections to the TVs and also at the splitters and Amps in the attic but cannot see any obvious problems. Aerial Engineer I think.

Sponsored Links
I think you are right, TV aerial engineer coming today. Many thanks for your reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back