Twitter crack down

You're off on one of your ludicrous and insane imaginary journeys.
Have a good trip!
Watch out for the fairies, leprechauns, elves and other monsters that inhabit your make-believe world.

Although afaik they had to be property owners
Who had to be property owners, the fairies, the leprechauns, the elves or the other monsters?
And why did they have to be property owners?

Sponsored Links
No it was not the fairies elves.monsters :confused:

Isle of man female residents in 1851 had to be property owners in order to be able to vote

Woman on pitcan Island also had the right to vote in 18 hundred And some Thing

Well that's fascinating.
Did you know that black Americans supposedly got the right to vote after the civil war in 1870, when the 15th Amendment prevented states form denying a male citizen the right to vote. But states used a variety of ruses to deny them their right by telling them they'd got the date wrong, the time or the place wrong, etc.
It wasn't until 1965 that black citizens were properly allowed to vote by the Voting Rights Act.

A good round up of the issue here:
https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/voting-rights-act

Well that's fascinating.
Did you know that black Americans supposedly got the right to vote after the civil war in 1870, when the 15th Amendment prevented states form denying a male citizen the right to vote. But states used a variety of ruses to deny them their right by telling them they'd got the date wrong, the time or the place wrong, etc.
It wasn't until 1965 that black citizens were properly allowed to vote by the Voting Rights Act.

A good round up of the issue here:
https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/voting-rights-act

Yes I did

Sponsored Links
The pitcan Island constitution was written by a visiting naval officer

Captain of the ship that docked there

Never heard of the term. tbh

Work at a property where they have working gas lights through out the property

honesty himagin :LOL:

eventually u always blow ;) like a big old sperm whale

u may be a gas lighter :LOL:
You are avoiding the question.
Were you being honest the first, when you decried the meaning of 'gaslighter'?
Or were you being honest when you claim you have never heard the term 'gaslighter'?

You are avoiding the question.
Were you being honest the first, when you decried the meaning of 'gaslighter'?
Or were you being honest when you claim you have never heard the term 'gaslighter'?

well tbh himagin I have heard of the term gas lighter i.e a fag lighter or some other implement for igniting gas

but not in the context that you mentioned it

think the term decried is a bit well er well hmmmm ?????????????

well tbh himagin I have heard of the term gas lighter i.e a fag lighter or some other implement for igniting gas

but not in the context that you mentioned it

think the term decried is a bit well er well hmmmm ?????????????
So you weren't being honest the first time, when you decried its meaning, even though you'd never heard the term before?
Dictionary
decry
verb
past tense: decried; past participle: decried
  1. publicly denounce.

So you weren't being honest the first time, when you decried its meaning, even though you'd never heard the term before?
Dictionary
decry
verb
past tense: decried; past participle: decried
  1. publicly denounce.

:confused: er dunno what u are on about tbh , I may need need to consult with Noseall :sneaky::idea:

all sounds like ball cocks to me :confused:

but hey ho I will be guided by u on this caper ;)

Is Bobby Dazzler the real imamartian?

Taunton

Sponsored Links
Back