UK Energy policy lurches from incompetent to disastrous

Sponsored Links
First of all, trade costs will increase due to import tariffs. Next, trade barriers will arise from differences in technical specifications or the environmental standards goods have to comply with before being allowed to be sold either within the EU or the UK.
Oh no......more tricky than cold fusion to sort out!

I hope you never go to the doctor, or the dentist, etc, as a matter of principle, and that you do your damnedest to prevent your family from ever going as well.
I hope you never put all your money on Forex!!!..

What's that got to do with anything?

Do you/would you ever consult a doctor? Yes or no.
Do you/would you ever consult a dentist? Yes or no.
Do you/would you do what you could to stop family members from doing so? Yes or no.

Sponsored Links
It has everything to do with your attitude to the advice and opinions of experts, i.e. people who know more than you.

It has everything to do with your attitude to the advice and opinions of experts, i.e. people who know more than you.
Ppl who know more than me does not make them expert!..Medicine and dentistry is based on the latest scientific knowledge.Economics is akin to roulette and spread betting!..Go off and dabble in Forex and use your astounding knowledge.Come back when you have made 10% profit.!!!.

That's a bit like confusing weather with climate.
Precisely.except economics is not science..If you so confident in economic predictions,trot along and put your house on the pound rising or falling in the next week!!!mmm..Thought so,all mouth and no trousers.

Ppl who know more than me does not make them expert!..
Maybe not...

But given that 99.99 % of the population know more than you, what does that make you?

Don't forget to pick up your hat with a 'D' on it on your way to the corner of your reception class (y)

Maybe not...

But given that 99.99 % of the population know more than you, what does that make you?

Don't forget to pick up your hat with a 'D' on it on your way to the corner of your reception class (y)
Good one Lal,,,Thankyou,,at least you have a sense of humour,please work on your remoaner mates.

Sponsored Links
Back