Uncontrolled armed gangs in racist riots

Joined
15 Nov 2005
Messages
97,797
Reaction score
8,564
Location
South
Country
Cook Islands
"James Shotter in Jerusalem
Published 9 HOURS AGO

More than 100 Jewish settlers went on the rampage in a Palestinian town in the occupied West Bank on Monday night, torching buildings and cars, stoning Israeli security forces and preventing the return of a Palestinian family displaced by previous settler attacks."

FT.com

No change there, then.
 
"James Shotter in Jerusalem
Published 9 HOURS AGO

More than 100 Jewish settlers went on the rampage in a Palestinian town in the occupied West Bank on Monday night, torching buildings and cars, stoning Israeli security forces and preventing the return of a Palestinian family displaced by previous settler attacks."

FT.com

No change there, then.
I’m trying to find your post condemning some armed to the teeth Palestinians that invaded Israel, attacked innocent unarmed civilian Israeli festival goers, killing, raping and taking hostages but I’m having no luck. Could you possibly point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance.
 
I’m trying to find your post condemning some armed to the teeth Palestinians that invaded Israel, attacked innocent unarmed civilian Israeli festival goers, killing, raping and taking hostages but I’m having no luck. Could you possibly point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance.
That would make a rubbish jew bashing thread.
 
Back
Top