Under-cover cop (literally)

Irrespective of the legal definition, I bet the women involved think that it constituted rape...

There was a conviction in Israel where an Arab was convicted of 'rape by deception' by pretending to be Jewish (Although I would have thought that a quick visual check might have shown otherwise... :D )

But maybe we should be referring to these alleged offences as 'grooming'!

Sponsored Links
Irrespective of the legal definition, I bet the women involved think that it constituted rape...

Then she's a ****ing idiot, and exactly what's wrong with feminism.

Feminism was supposed to empower women, not turn them into hysterical rent seeking victims.

I think the word we're looking for here is "Entrapment" Can't ever be rape as the woman /women have given consent to the person (no matter that he's telling porkies) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
If I tell lies in court I get jailed for perjury. Make your minds up government - is it ok to tell lies or isn't it?

Besides that, how much did this six year fiasco cost - and how many criminals were jailed?

Did their plant just stand around and watch or join in these heinous crimes?

Somebody needs sacking.

Absolute nonsense this thread. :LOL:

I genuinely don't see the problem.

The whole point of nasty, activist, nobcakes,....is to blame the old bill at every opportunity possible. That's their job.
Legitimate sexual acts occurred, f*ck all to do with undercover cop or not.

They don't like it 'up 'em' :LOL: :LOL:

And where is Mr Bean to tell us we are all destroying the society the cops are fighting to protect, and that we should be grateful for the hardships that the cops have to endure to keep us safe in our beds at night.

I can't pick fault in that comment.
Very well said.

Absolute nonsense this thread. :LOL:

I genuinely don't see the problem.

The whole point of nasty, activist, nobcakes,....is to blame the old bill at every opportunity possible. That's their job.
Legitimate sexual acts occurred, f*ck all to do with undercover cop or not.

They don't like it 'up 'em' :LOL: :LOL:

Where are the long jail terms then? How many dreadful criminals were banged up? None, that's how many. Complete waste of time and money. It'll never happen again.

Where are the long jail terms then? How many dreadful criminals were banged up? None, that's how many. Complete waste of time and money. It'll never happen again.

If that was the attitude towards undercover work to keep our country bomb-free we'd be f*cked.

Have a 'look' is the answer. If they turn out to be terrorists hang 'em.
If they turn out to be nasty nuisance activists but harmless to to the decent family, then let it go.

It's easy.

But who knows until you get amongst them. ?????

Are you suggesting white Brit cops are sha**ing the Burka wearers?

My that's dedication to duty.

We need far left groups to uncover what the far right are up to.

Are you suggesting white Brit cops are sha**ing the Burka wearers?

My that's dedication to duty.

We need far left groups to uncover what the far right are up to.

Far left should be arrested and Whipped into reality. :LOL:

..and the far right should be shot. They cancel each other out.

Only one side will have a hope of saving what we have left of this country.

Sponsored Links
Back