underfloor heating causing boiler to cycle continually

Sponsored Links
"""The earliest recorded use of card in this sense was in an 1836 work by Dickens in which he referred to someone as "a knowing card". The usage sprang from cards in the sense of playing cards, which had long used such phrases as a sure card, a safe card, a best card and so on."""

Spookily enough then I was working in Dickens' old house in Covent Garden this morning.

Flirking nightmare for TB008 as all the flues for the flats run through each other and they are rented out to assorted professionals who don't want to give access to random engineers.

So did you turn them off?

Or make an engineering judgement? ( But I don't think you are allowed to do that any more! )

When I was about 11-12 years I was sent to bed early at my Grandparents at Christmas but he had a large collection of Dickens and Edgar Allan Poe books and I loved them!

The adults were enjoying whisky, cigars and playing cards and I was reading books until late in bed!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back