Underfloor Heating Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Have had underflooring heating in the conservatory installed working off a Aube TH132F Thermostat but having issues with temperature control ie if I set the 'comfort' to 26C or even 30C it never reaches more than 19C, the 'economy' setting seems to work fine ie set it to 12C and it doesn't drop below this.

I've been on to Aube technical support but they say that "If the temperature of the floor does rise but never reach your temperature setting, unfortunately the problem is not the thermostat" and also told me to check the the voltage on the output wire of the thermostat .......which has been done and is ok.

Took some of the flooring up to check wiring and noticed sensor probe was laying on top of depron floor insulation, have now ensured sensor probe is touching concrete floor and taped into position.

Set 'economy' to 12C and 'comfort' to 26C for 5:30am this morning with the Early Start (ES) feature set to on but by 06:00am thermostat was only showing 16C.

Was wondering 1) if the sensor probe could be faulty and/or 2) switching the power off for more than 2 hours to reset everything would help???

Anyone else had any issues like this?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back