Underfloor heating pump turns on central heating pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My wiring needs some changing but I don't know what to do. I installed new central heating and underfloor heating system; when one of the system turns on (UFH or CH), it turns the other system pump on as well(even though its off on the time clock); the trigger cable is all linked as the boiler only has 1 trigger so the power in the trigger is turning everything on directly even though the time clock is off. My master unit for UFH doesn't support central heating; the newer John Guest units support central heating which stops this trigger fault to turn on all systems however this is costly at £100. Are there any other solutions to stop the trigger turning on all systems?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Where can I get the relay from, any link? I tried to look for one before but I couldn't find any.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back