Undersink water filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we currently use brita jug with filter. I am now looking to see how feasible and costly it is to get one of those undersink water filtering systems. I had a look on Google and it seems there are two main types. One is RO units and the other some sort of multi stage filtration system. RO is out for is considering space required and cost so I was looking to see if someone can recommend any undersink filters please. Obviously all other advice /suggestions on this topic would be more than welcome..

Thanks
J

Sponsored Links
You can get RO filters in different sizes,the good thing about RO is I think is the only filter available which gets rid of flouride, which is a poison, the only two countries in the world that add flouride is America and here, makes you wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!

RO is I think is the only filter available which gets rid of flouride

Untrue - RO can reduce fluoride content by between 60% & 95% but cannot remove fluorine compounds completely.

The only method which can completely remove (amongst other things) fluoride compounds is distillation.

You can get RO filters in different sizes,the good thing about RO is I think is the only filter available which gets rid of flouride, which is a poison, the only two countries in the world that add flouride is America and here, makes you wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!

No they aren't. Also Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, the UK, and Vietnam.

Additionally, naturally fluoridated water is used in many countries, including Argentina, France, Gabon, Libya, Mexico, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, the U.S., and Zimbabwe.

Did you know that Chlorine is poisonous. Do you disagree with adding that to water?
Or have you heard the saying ''sola dosis facit venenum'' which is essential to understanding toxicology?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back