Unvented cylinder installation costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Not sure whether or not anyone in the trade can advise but I wanted a rough idea of cost for the below or at least how long it should take a competent plumber to complete:

Current set-up is 2 x Amptec electric flow boilers for hot water and heating, hot water feeds into immersion tank. We also have a header tank which gravity feeds cold water to 2 x toilets and 1 x bath, we would like to remove immersion and header tank after below has been completed.

• Removal of 1st Amptec Electric flow boiler
• Replace with Megaflo system for hot water
• Move 2nd Amptec Electric flow boiler to opposite wall in same room for central heating

I have the Megaflow system so parts costs would be just for pipework and electrics. I would remove immersion and header tank myself.

Thanks,
Bill

Sponsored Links
Try in the plumbing dept. That's where all the plumbers lurk.

You will get much more response, but don't hold out too much hope for prices. There will be dozens of variables on a job like yours, and I wouldn't like to even try to get it close on a price from the comfort of my pc.

Get 3 recommended plumbers in with the correct G3 unvented ticket to give you prices. Recommendations from friends, relatives, neighbours or colleagues are usually the best. In reality though, they may be able to recommend plumbers, but whether they have the right ticket is another thing.

Sponsored Links
Back