Unvented water heater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recomend a good unvented (under sink) water heater to feed 1 kichen sink tap, 1 bathroom sink tap and bath.
I caln't see the pipe run being any longer than 4 meter.

Thanks, Richard

Sponsored Links
No undersink heater will do what you want.
Ave bath holds 150 - 200litres @ 42 deg. Biggest undersink 30litres = very shallow bath :!:
You need an unvented cylinder to feed what you require.

Will that do away with the Header tank and will it make the hot water pressurised?

Thanks Richard

yes but theres certain points that have to be taken into consideration.eg incoming flow pressure,location of d1/d2 pipe etc.these should be discussed by someone who has an unvented ticket.believe it or not you have to have one even if you fittted the 30L undersink heater.

Sponsored Links
And would it be possible to buy one which will also feed sentral heating? I take it I would be looking at an in-direct cylinder thow!

yep you can get indirect.the other option is a thermal store.it doesnt need an unvented ticket to fit em and are more tolerant with incoming pressure/flow issues.personally though, unvented all day long.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back