Update concerning Ultraframe Roofing System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I came on here some time ago asking questions regarding my Ultraframe Roofing System.

This related to why is my Ultraframe Roofing System discolouring in certain places, when other parts are not and Ultraframe Roof leaks, why?

I took the complaints to the BBA, who after a lot of back and forth, eventually made Ultraframe provide a new roof ridge capping part, because of the discolouration.

At the same time I told the BBA of the other problems I was experiencing with the roofing glazing bars / beads not being strong enough, glass being very loose, in certain places.

Strangely, no one at the BBA would comment on this part of my complaint.

I am wondering if I have mismatched Ultraframe Roofing parts / old recalled roofing parts and that is why no one will address the serious issues with my Ultraframe roof.

Any ideas on how I can tell of a mismatched roofing system? Whether any Ultraframe Roofing Parts / Systems were recalled?

Sponsored Links
I don't know a lot about these systems but if you have the snap down glazing bars then maybe they have not seated properly.

Why do people who know nothing about how to install a product correctly have an opinion!
These coloured upvc roof parts are not colour fast! Brown,black, toffee they all fade unless they have a foil on them like the roof caps and windows take a look at any coloured gutters on a house in full sun they all discolour

Are you sane? On a DIY site you are complaining about people having opinions?

As for colour fade - well yes, over a long time even bricks and mortar will fade in sunlight but the OP's concern was more immediate, & seems to have been accepted as a manufacturing issue.

Given your constant mention and defence of this company you do sound like a spammer for them? Unfortunately you seem to be a bit of a crap spammer.

Sponsored Links
Why not ?? Any information to people who get diverted to the website with a question they have googled which if you don't know is what happens the more answers the better.
What is wrong with you people

So no body posts a answer about them because as you and your gang keep saying why answer an old post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back