Upvc conservator condensation?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
The weather has been very dry for the past few days, but there is water droplets forming at one point on my conservatory externally near the roof. As shown in the photo. It is a very small amount of water, but it runs down the window which leaves unsightly marks. It has been going on for years, but I can’t figure out the cause. It seems not related to rainy weather. The conservatory roof and gutter are all dry. Could it be condensation? Please note it is on the outside of the conservatory.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 7D2FEAFB-7525-4E53-862F-AED17BF26B53.jpeg
    7D2FEAFB-7525-4E53-862F-AED17BF26B53.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 87
Sponsored Links
Here is another photo

Attachments

• 639A16D6-3C86-4F57-98D1-79690FA96EAE.jpeg
    639A16D6-3C86-4F57-98D1-79690FA96EAE.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 79
Wonder if the detail above is not rain proof and collecting rain inside which slowly dribbles out?
Any boiler/kitchen/bathroom vent in the area?

Those grip roofs are hollow and filled with a kingspan type insulation so pretty sure it won't be a cold spot and condensation outside just doesn't make sense, I'd investigate further along foxholes lines

Sponsored Links
Is that a join on the roof? maybe there is a split on the roof a the rain is taking a while to seep through. Nice bra:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back