UPVC Door Brackets: Can you identify it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m just fixing a previous attempt at fixing the lock mechanism on a UPVC door. There’s a little holding bracket missing that I can’t track down anywhere but I reckon if I knew the specific name of it, perhaps it would be very straight forward. It’s a little holding bracket that bridges the gap between the lock mechanism and the metal bar insert on the door - I’ve included a picture from a different door to show it clearly. In case you’re interested I’ve included a picture of the mechanism I’m trying to fix! Does anyone know the name of the bracket I’m trying to track down. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 127
Sponsored Links
The bracket is part of the mechanism, its riveted in place and not something you can buy separately

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense. Imagine it would need to be a complete new mechanism then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back