Use of screened wall plates and satellite quality cable.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason it seems that someone on here doesn`t like being told the facts about limiting impulse interference on TV reception. Apparently they think its SPAM, I`ve heard it all now.

I have actually done research into this but I will refrain from putting a link to it in case its used as an excuse to remove this thread, you can find my tests easily enough on Google anyway. Obviously the person who thought my posts were SPAM thinks they know more than I do about my own subject.... The thing is that misinformation is being spread and needs correction. Those three removed threads are still being found by search engines and so must be corrected by someone who knows what they`re talking about.

These days no one should be using unscreened surface plates, splitters or amps. Furthermore no one should ever fit "Low Loss" CoAx cable. The price difference between it and satellite cable is minimal and the latter should be used at all times for both satellite and TV reception.

Thank you and good night.

Sponsored Links
In answer to the moderator :
Virtually every link on this forum (and indeed most forums) is to sites that sell stuff one way or another.
On the post asking about CoAx v Satellite cable I put a link on to some original research on the subject. This research is unavailable anywhere else and if it isn`t relevant I don`t know what is.
It was removed.
The second post on that very same thread was to a page on a site which was just selling stuff, i.e. no information.
It wasn`t removed.

How is that ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back