Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Vaillant 20/1 T3 was turned off for the best part of a year, when tuning back on I noticed a small leak on the Expansion vessel, but the boiler fires up fine for Heating & Hot Water, However, when turning up or down (settings 1 -:cool: the 'Flow Switch (mounted on the front, inside cover), does not always respond correctly, if I 'tap' around the switch, this will sometimes appear to make the switch respond...any ideas what is not working correctly....can it be easily fixed. Also where is a competitively priced place to purchase a replacement Expansion Vessel?

Lastly I would like to get the boiler serviced and obtain a service certificate (LPG Gas Safety) can you suggest someone who operates in the Rochester Kent area.

Any Help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I think 'Flow switch' should actually read ' Flow Thermostat ranging between 1 to 8. ...sorry for any confusion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back